To manage your subscription, go to the platform that you initiated your subscription. If you created your subscription on the Stela website, please go there to manage it by following the link: stela.com
If you have signed in through the iTunes store, follow the instructions below.
If you have any issues managing your subscription, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To manage your subscription on your iPhone or iPad, follow these instructions based on the following support article from Apple: View, change, or cancel your subscriptions. These instructions are repeated below.
We really appreciate having the opportunity to share our stories with you. Please consider contacting support at email@example.com and sharing feedback as to why you are ending your subscription. We put our fans and community first and would love the chance to address any concerns you might have.
Manage Subscription Settings for iPhone and iPad.
- On the Home screen, tap Settings.
- Tap iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID.
- Tap View Apple ID. (You might need to sign in.)
- Under Subscriptions, tap Manage.
If you don't see a subscription in iTunes and are still being charged, make sure that you're signed in with the correct Apple ID. If so, you might have subscribed directly through the Stela website and not through iTunes. In this case, please go to stela.com to manage your subscription.
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage.
- Use the options to manage your subscription. You can choose a different subscription period, or turn off Automatic Renewal. Turn off Automatic Renewal to cancel a subscription. Your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.